11 Plus Mock Test – Mixed MCQ (Set 1)
- Safe and secure 11 plus mock test – do it online.
- The exam is specifically designed to replicate the GL and CEM papers in terms of structure, layout and difficulty. Mock test is very useful for exams like St. Olaves, Kent, Sutton Grammar School and Wilson School.
- The test consists of 90 questions lasting 45 minutes.
- It is important that your child completes this exam using a Desktop or Laptop computer, using either the Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Browser.
- It’s advisable to attempt only when the child is ready to complete the whole exam.
- Give parents an accurate view of the child’s progress and identify weak areas.
- Subjects covered – Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning.
- Auto evaluated and immediate results with correct answers.
- The test papers from eGuruzone are not publicly available so your child will not have seen the questions prior to attending the mock exam.
Benefits for your child.
- Highlight strengths and weaknesses
- Build confidence in attempting GL or CEM question types.
- Monitor ranking and progress in comparison to other 11 Plus candidates.
Your child will need the following to sit our Online Mock Exams:
- Notebook with blank papers for rough working.
- 2 sharp pencils.
- Our website is fully supported on mobile or tablets however we advise using a Laptop or Desktop computer to attempt the mock exam.
After completing the mock exam, please take some time to review the mock exam to improve our services.
170 STUDENTS ENROLLED