11 Plus Mock Test – Maths MCQ (Set 1)
- Safe and secure 11 plus mock test – do it online.
- The exam is specifically designed to replicate the GL and CEM papers in terms of structure, layout and difficulty.
- The test consists of 50 questions lasting 30 minutes.
- It is important that your child completes this exam using a Desktop or Laptop computer, using either the Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Browser.
- It’s advisable to attempt only when the child is ready to complete the whole exam.
- The portal provides an accurate view of the child’s progress and identifies weak areas for parents.
- Subject covered – Maths
- The mock exam results are auto evaluated and available immediately with correct answers.
- The test papers from eGuruzone are not publicly available so your child will not have seen the questions prior to attending the mock exam.
Benefits for your child.
- Highlight strengths and weaknesses
- Build confidence in attempting GL or CEM question types.
- Monitor ranking and progress in comparison to other 11 Plus candidates.
Your child will need the following to sit our Online Mock Exams:
- Notebook with blank papers for rough working.
- 2 sharp pencils.
- Our website is fully supported on mobile or tablets however we advise using a Laptop or Desktop computer to attempt the mock exam.
After completing the mock exam, please take some time to review the mock exam to improve our services.
265 STUDENTS ENROLLED